The Hondo Arm Lounge combines modern design, ergonomically correct style and comfortable lumbar support with a beautiful, tough PVC skin and 3 lb. density polyurethane foam filling. Side-to-side ganging and flammability tested. Fabricated drip edge causes moisture to run off chair and not into the base.
One-piece rotationally molded, polyvinyl chloride skin filled with flexible polyurethane foam and attached with tamper resistant fasteners to a rotationally molded polyethylene base. Made in the U.S.A.
Chemically resistant to blood, vinegar, urine, feces, salt solution and chlorine solution.
Skin: Flexible polyvinyl chloride. 250 mil.
Foam: 2 part water-based polyurethane.
Base: LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene).
Flammability Test Standards:
Compliant with the following flammability standards:
• State of California, Technical Bulletin No. 133, Flammability Test Procedure for Seating Furniture for Use in Public Occupancies.
• UL1056 Fire Test of Upholstered Furniture
• ASTM E1537 Test Method for Fire Testing of Real Scale Upholstered Furniture Items
• NFPA 261 Cigarette Ignition Resistance of Upholstered Furniture
• British Standard BS 7176: 2007, High Hazard Occupancy (BS EN 1012-1: 2006, BS EN 1012-2: 2006, BS 5852: 2006)
Performance Test Standards:
• Product tested to 750 lbs. static load.
• Product dynamic drop tested to a relative impact force of two times BIFMA 5.4 15.4.2 (500 lbs. from 18”).
• ANSI/BIFMA X5.1 2002 General Purpose Office Chairs.
Mulberry, Sawgrass, Pine Cone, Golden Wheat, Lagoon, River Rock, Autumn Leaf, Raven.
Attach ganging plates when required.
5 year limited replacement warranty.
Recommend using Norix Cleaning Solutions, specifically formulated for extended care of Norix products. Clean, Restore and Protect with Norix’s 1-2-3 Care System for Molded Furniture.
Environmental Test Standards:
GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified by UL Environment. Product certified for low chemical emissions to UL 2818. UL.COM/GG™.
12600 Institutional Furniture
11197 Correctional Furniture