Norix intensive-use furniture is safe, secure and built to last…providing outstanding long-term value and peace of mind for your staff. For facilities not using contractors or consultants, it makes sense to reinforce the benefits of the furniture with a installation from Norix.
Benefits of Norix Installation Services:
- Expert installation services, performed by professionals experienced in all facility installations.
- Complex installation capabilities, including field drilling into concrete, secure bolt-down and application of security caulk.
- All labor, installation hardware and materials included.
- Seamless transaction on same purchase order as furniture.
- Reinforces product warranty.
Norix Installation includes:
- Preparing a detailed Scope of Work document.
- Project scheduling & coordination.
- Coordinating shipping and delivery from Norix.
- Meeting the delivery truck, off-loading and staging the furniture.
- Distributing the furniture throughout the facility.
- Un-installing and removal of previous furniture (additional charges apply)
- Assembling the furniture to Norix specifications.
- Precise and secure installation of furniture to Norix specifications.
- All tamper-resistant mounting hardware provided.
- All labor provided — trained installation professionals.
- Removing all packing materials and debris.
- Conducting a walk-through with facility representative to obtain final sign-off.
If you are interested in our Installation Services please fill out the form below.