Essential Job Functions:
- Placing and maintaining approved miscellaneous(non-production) purchase requisitions
- Evaluate all Order Confirmations and process
- Send out and process weekly Vendor Open Order Reports
- Email each supplier with their Open Order Report requesting updates
- Once received back from each supplier evaluate dates and review with the assigned buyer
- Update PO changes for each buyer
- Print Change orders and file
- Work with buyers to maintain cost through the Cost Cards, Item Cards and Bid Matrix
- Process and track ECNs (Engineering Change Notifications)
- Maintaining vendor performance reports
- Prioritize stock rejections and customer returns which will impact new buys or reworks
- Track INVAs(inventory adjustments)processed and review with each buyer
- Work with buyers on new projects when needed
- Tracking Proto quotations
- Sample request
- Track First Article samples and Pilot runs
- Collect data sheets and spec needed for QC
- Maintain Purchasing files.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Review Past Due Reports and Ship Shortage Report
- Expedite orders when needed.
- 1-4 years experience
- High-school diploma or G.E.D.
- Able to Understand, Read, & Write English
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
- NetSuite ERP system experience helpful
Job Type: Regular, Full-time, Salary
Location: West Chicago, IL
Hours: 7:30AM to 4:30PM
Reports to: Accounting Manager